Version 6.0b23 – April 2021
- When scrubbing in the Storyboard/Timeline, pressing the C key now splits the current slide into two separate slides.
- Brought back “Select Counterpart Layer” in Edit menu. It has been renamed to “Select Layer at Start/Finish”
- Brought back “Pin Layer Selection” in Edit menu.
- When creating new slides, the last used values for slide duration, transition type and duration etc%E2%80%A6 are being used again.
- Transition icons in the Storyboard are no longer displayed behind slideframes.
- Dragging the pan & zoom fix point indicator is now more reliable for slides with multiple layers.
- The pan & zoom fix point indicator is now displayed correctly when layers are snapped to the grid or guidelines.