Version 6.0b11 – March 2021
- Inserting new layers above a map layer now displays correctly (above the travel route).
- Occasional incorrect colors of thumbnails in the Storyboard have been fixed.
- When a slide is set to continue type “Interactive” then do not animated layers after the end of the slide is reached.
- Replacing the media file of an existing layer with now works without crashing.
- Travel routes are now rendered at correct scale when exporting the slideshow with a lower resolution.
- Clicking and moving the pan & zoom fix point indicator is now more reliable.
- The menu item keyboard shortcut fpr “Get Info” was changed back to Cmd-I.
- Video layers now sport the perforation holes in the Storyboard/Timeline again.