Version 6.0.4 – December 2021
- The Audio Marker Assistant now has an “Analyze” button to automatically create audio markers for music with a steady beat.
- Added strength curves to mask and border effects. That way the opacity can be animated over time.
- User-created snippets from FotoMagico 5 can now be imported into FotoMagico 6. If any snippets from FotoMagico 5 are found, you will automatically be asked whether you want to import them when launching FotoMagico.
- Searching in the Map Assistant has been improved. It now finds more places and displays all search results in a dropdown menu.
- The behavior of the zoom range slider in the Map Assistant has been changed to be more intuitive.
- The teleprompter now shows thumbnails of upcoming slides and has a better preparation progress bar.
- Colors of non-sRGB image files are now displayed correctly.
- Rendering of text layers that contain emoji characters is now more robust.
- Internal stability improvements.