Version 6.1.4 – July 2022
- The image size alert in the Storyboard now has a button to scale down all images that are larger than necessary at once.
- Added “Playback Diagnostics” window to track down playback issues or performance problems.
- Added support for PowerPoint compatible remote clickers (e.g. Logitech) for controlling the slideshow while on stage.
- Keyboard short for various functions now work correctly again, when the new media browser is enabled.
- Any background loading activity by the new media browser is now suspended during slideshow playback.
- Across the board performance improvements during slideshow authoring.
- Improved document loading performance.
- “Save As…” and “Save & Compact” are more robust now.
- Internal stability improvements.