Version 6.0b37 – September 2021
- Chapter names in the Slideshow > Chapter and Play > Goto menus are now displayed correctly.
- Using the spacebar to switch between dragging the blue frame and scrolling in the Map Assistant is now more reliable.
- Adding new locations or route points in the Map Assistant is now more reliable.
- The search field in Map Assistant now works again.
- Curve control points in Effect > Chromakey can now be dragged again.
- Deleting a text layer on top of a slide at a chapter start no longer deletes the chapter.
- Entering a name that contains spaces in the slide options no longer starts preview playback.
- The “Reveal in Finder” command now shows the original file (if still available), instead of the file that was copied into the slideshow package.
- Fixed a couple of incorrect UI translations.