Version 6.0b34 – July 2021
- Google finally approved YouTube login and upload for FotoMagico!
- Modified the playback engine so that really fast cuts (0.1s) are possible.
- Insert blank slide is now smarter and looks at surrounding slides and tried to match those slide parameters.
- More fixes for travel routes that cross the international dateline (e.g. in South Pacific).
- Fixes for the Map Assistant when designing maps that span across the international dateline.
- When starting slideshow playback somwehere in the middle, audio now starts at the correct time, making sure that sychronization via audio markers doesn’t get messed up.
- The “Match > Slide duration to audio markers” context menu command now works correctly.
- Various internal stabilty improvements.