Version 6.0b27 – May 2021
- Selecting, moving, or resizing zoomed text layers in the Stage should now behave correctly.
- Choosing a filename in the Sharing Assistant now forces you to use the correct file extension. Previously that wasn’t the case and could lead to files that were unplayable by QuickTime Player until the file extension was manually renamed in the Finder.
- Filenames for very long paths in the Missing Media Files Assistant are no longer clipped and can thus be identified without resizing the assistant sheet.
- When choosing a folder (instead of a single file), the Missing Media Files Assistant will now bulk-replace all missing media files that are contained in that folder.
- Pressing the option key changes the preview playback button in the toolbar to fullscreen playback.
- If a slideshow has missing media files, an alert will be displayed when starting fullscreen playback.