Version 6.0b20 – April 2021
- Added more color favorites to color pickers.
- Removed the “Load GPX” button from the Map section of the Map Assistant. It is still available in the Locations and Route sections.
- Added a context menu command to delete a travel route curve in the Map Assistant.
- When dragging a corner or edge control point of a rotated layer (e.g. 90%C2%B0 or 270%C2%B0), snapping to guide or grid lines now works correctly.
- Command clicking on audio tracks in Timeline view to add volume curve points now works correctly again.
- Entering BPM or offset values to generate markers in the Audiomarker Assistant now works again.