Click on one of the buttons in the toolbar to reveal the corresponding media browser in the Sidebar.
Media Sources & Containers
At the top of the media browser you will see various media sources, like Apple Photos, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Music, Pictures folder, Music Folder, Movies Folder).
- Click on the disclosure triangle next to a media source to expand it and list its subcontainers (albums, collections, subfolders).
- If a container has subcontainers you can drip down by expanding subcontainers.
- You can add additional folders by dragging them in from the Finder.
- Remove an added folder by right-clicking it and selecting Remove from the context menu.
The lower part of a media browser lists the media files, either as thumbnails (for images and videos) or a list (for audio).
- Select one or more media files and drag them to the Storyboard or Stage to add them to your slideshow.
- Once a media files is used in your slideshow, a green icon will appear on the thumbnail
If you want to search for specific images or songs, type a word into the search field below the Image or Audio browser.
Info & Quick Look
- To view more information about a media file, right-click it in the browser and select Get Info from the context menu or press ⌘I.
- To view an image or video file in full size, right-click it in the browser and select Quick Look from the context menu or press ⌘Y.