If there is new content available on the Boinx Connect server, the Download Assistant will be shown automatically when launching FotoMagico. If you choose not to download anything at that time, you can show the Download assistant at a later time in one of several ways:
- Select Check for Downloads… from the menu.
- Select Download Snippets… from the menu.
- Select Download Demos… from the menu.
- Select Download Tutorials… from the menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of a Snippets browser and click on .
The Download Assistant lists the snippets, demos, or tutorials that are available for download. If the list appears empty, click on the Show All checkbox. Scroll down to review the complete list.
- Click on to download a demo slideshow or tutorial onto your computer.
- Click on to download a demo or tutorial that you have downloaded before but got deleted from your computer.
- Click on to download and install a snippet pack on your Mac.
- Click on to remove an installed snippets pack again.