This is where you find settings that are specific to a single slideshow. To open the Settings sheet, select 设置... 从 menu. Settings are grouped into different categories:
This selects the stage aspect ratio. You can choose from several commonly used formats: 16:9, 3:2, 4:3和 1:1. If you need a different format, then select 定制 and enter the pixel dimensions for your slideshow.
Select the background color that will be displayed below all slide layers. This color will also be visible during some transitions, e.g. Fade, Flip, Cube, etc.
*This color is constant for the duration of the slideshow. If you need a different background color for a few slides, then prepare a PNG image file containing that color and use that as the bottom-most layer.
Info contains metadata information about your slideshow. This information is used in a variety of ways.
- Text placeholders need this information to display the correct text
- When uploading a rendered video to YouTube some of the required metadata is pre-filled with info entered here
The main title of your slideshow. Used by the text placeholder and YouTube sharing.
An optional subtitle of your slideshow. Used by the text placeholder.
An optional description for your slideshow. Used by the text placeholder and YouTube sharing.
The name of the slideshow author. Used by the text placeholder and YouTube sharing.
The name of your organisation or company. Used by the text placeholder.
A copyright notice. Used by the text placeholder and YouTube sharing.
The author’s email address. Used by the text placeholder.
ǞǞǞ 网址 of the author’s web page. Used by the text placeholder.
This setting determines how layer are resized when the aspect ratio of the stage format changes. There are several options:
- None: Layers are not resized at all
- Crop: Layers will be resize to completely fill the new stage format, making sure that stage background is not visible. That means that parts of layer content might be cropped at the Stage edges.
- Letterbox: If necessary layers are scaled down so that all layer content is visible. That might lead to bars of the stage background color being visible at the top & bottom or left & right edges of the Stage.
By checking “Endless Loop” the slideshow will play in an endless loop until manually stopped by clicking the stop button in the toolbar, by pressing the ESC key, or the selecting Stop 从 菜单
*Endlessly looping slideshows are useful in unattended kiosk installations.
The optional background image will be shown below all slide layers. It remains the same for the duration of the slideshow and cannot be animated.
The optional watermark image will be shown above all slide layers. It remains the same for the duration of the slideshow and cannot be animated. You can choose to make the watermark transparent by reducing the opacity.
You can use the watermark image to apply display a branding logo or copyright notice on top of your slideshow content.